To provide and support our holistic digital marketing management program, AdReady takes a media agnostic approach to digital media planning and buying. This allows our clients to access the best-in-breed inventory and targeting technologies available, without having to discover, research and test them individually themselves.
Examples of emerging media offering: Cross-Device Targeting and Retargeting, Mobile Geo-fencing, Wi-Fi Sponsorships, Social Conversation Targeting, Look-a-like Modeling, etc.
All aspects of the program are managed by AdReady, including third party sales and account management contact, media execution, related invoicing, and consolidation of reporting.
AdReady’s approach to media planning and buying involves the following:
- Transparency, with all media costs available to the client
- Brand Safety, with partnerships with the reputable publishers and exchanges, as well as with third party brand safety monitoring service
- A program geared towards client goals, with media planning and buying both planned and optimized toward client directed metrics (Reach, Frequency, Conversions, Viewability, etc.)
- Cross-channel, involving an optimized media mix of desktop, mobile and social inventory, based on the audience to be targeted
- Re-engagement, involving specific retargeting plans that re-engage hand-raisers, eliminate previous converters, and meet with the client’s frequency requirements.