CTV viewership has exploded. To take advantage of the channel’s surging audience, e-commerce and retail brands are making CTV a key part of their advertising strategy. CTV allows brands to apply an audience-first, data-driven approach to TV similar to other digital channels. However, as ad strategies continue to become more CTV-reliant, brands need greater clarity on performance and ROI. Our proprietary performance CTV platform, Flip, provides that clarity to e-commerce and retail advertisers.
Tying CTV ad impressions to app installs, site traffic, in-store visits, cart amounts, and more
Flip connects mobile location data with CTV ad impressions to help brands granularly understand campaign performance, attribution, and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). Flip helps advertisers and agencies accurately and granularly measure CTV campaign effectiveness. The platform provides an easy-to-use dashboard that shows CTV buyers exactly which campaigns are working across which devices, publishers, demographics, and more – all in real time. Using proprietary software, Flip can tie ad impressions to app installs, cart amounts, and site visits. The platform can even match a CTV impression to an in-store visit when that device shows up in a physical store, uniquely tying digital impressions to physical actions. With its full-funnel attribution capabilities, Flip traces every CTV impression to a conversion and sheds light on ROAS as CTV investments grow.
“With Flip, we’re able to connect real-world sales events to CTV impressions to let retailers know, definitively, that someone was exposed to their CTV ad, and then visited their site or made a purchase. We’ve set our sights on elevating CTV to a fully accountable performance media channel — driving real-world results for our clients by allowing them to activate against their data or third-party data to maximize return on ad spend. Flip has answered the call for a new benchmark for measuring campaign success, even on platforms that don’t have a lot of transparent reporting, and we’re thrilled to extend it to e-commerce and retail brands.”
– Head of Activation at Agency Partner
Flip is the cornerstone of our full CTV/OTT offering, helping digital ad buyers optimize targeting, tracking, and campaign management across multiple platforms and devices. Now, e-commerce and retail clients can leverage and unlock real-time insights, measure the true impact of campaigns and optimize to drive results. With Flip, e-commerce and retail marketers can:
- Track and Optimize Performance – Flip enables e-commerce brands and retailers to identify top-performing CTV inventory sources and quickly allocate budget to those publishers that truly reach the target audience.
- Drive Traffic and Sales – With Flip’s unique insights, e-commerce and retail advertisers can optimize campaigns to boost sales, drive more traffic to their website and ultimately lead visitors to complete cart checkouts.
- Measure Incremental Lift – Flip allows retail and e-commerce marketers to measure which actions, like purchases or site visits, occurred as a direct result of a brand’s campaign, or variable within a campaign.
- Analyze Data in Real-time – Offers a variety of analytics tools and features within Flip that can be used by e-commerce and retail advertisers to know exactly how the brand’s audience differs from platform to platform, and what approaches will be most effective.
“As the industry aims to keep pace with consumer demand for personalized experiences in an economic environment where every dollar counts, measurement and performance have become critical metrics for retail advertisers. We’re ecstatic to extend Flip’s capabilities in the retail and e-commerce sector and remain committed to providing a holistic solution by which advertisers can unlock and optimize real-time insights, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive valuable results.”
– Matt Sotebeer, Chief Strategy Officer at Digital Remedy
To learn more about Flip, visit www.digitalremedy.com/flip or speak to one of our team members to book a demo and see the platform in action.